Enable remote desktop từ xa bằng Registry
On any computer that is running a version of Windows , click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
- On the File menu, click Connect Network Registry.
- In the Select Computer dialog box, type the computer name and then click Check Names.
- In the Enter Network Password dialog box, provide Domain Admins credentials for the domain of the server, and then click OK.
- After the computer name resolves, click OK.
- In the computer node that appears in the Registry Editor, navigate toHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server.
- In the console tree, click Terminal Server and then, in the details pane, double-click fDenyTSConnections.
- In the Edit DWORD Value box, in Value data, type 0, and then click OK.To implement the change, reboot the server remotely, as follows:Open a command prompt, type the following, and then press Enter:
shutdown -m \\ DomainControllerName -r